A popular hotel chain wanted to find people traveling to Las Vegas and influence them to consider staying at one of their hotels. If travelers were not interested, the brand sought to gather valuable feedback around why.
The Action Plan
The ViralGains Difference
More Accurate Audiences
Pre-launch, ViralGains used its Likert Survey to build a zero party audience of people who were somewhat to very likely to visit Las Vegas in the next 3 months. This created an additional, and more accurate, audience pool for the brand to use alongside third party travel segments.
Interactive Ads Measuring Intent
ViralGains’ added interactive elements to the ad along with an in-video Likert Survey asking viewers how likely they were to book with the hotel. This enabled viewers to click through to the brand’s website more quickly and provided the brand with valuable intent-based audience segments.
Optimized Ad Distribution
ViralGains used proprietary VoiceAlike® AI to predict responses for the video ad viewers who saw the survey, but didn’t answer, and sequentially messaged those with mid-high intent with display ads across their network.
Real-Time Consumer Insights
ViralGains’ ability to follow-up with a secondary survey asking why someone was unlikely to book with the hotel armed the brand with valuable insights to potentially inform acquisition strategy in future campaigns.
Point Lift in Booking Intent
said they were likely/very likely to book with the brand
Interested in seeing how booking intent increased?
Download the case study.
Browse our other case studies.
- Financial Services BrandOptimizing Ad Campaigns with Zero-Party DataFinance
- IPG Media Lab & MAGNAA Study on Improving Brand Perception
- Auto BrandDriving Brand Love and Brand Lift with Interactive VideoAuto
- Travel BrandGauging travel intent & influencing brand preference.Travel
- Retail BrandEngaging new customers to shop in-store for the holidays. Retail
- B2B Software BrandFinding and Influencing Prospective Software CustomersTechnology
- Technology BrandDriving Brand Affinity Among Different Target AudiencesTechnology