A data visualization software company sought to find and engage prospective users and decision makers through advertising. Given their advanced visualization features and easy-to-use interface, video was the ideal medium to convey the benefits of their software.
The Action Plan
The ViralGains Difference
Zero Party Data
ViralGains’ interactive video enabled the brand to:
- Gather real-time insights
- Measure brand lift
- Create Zero Party Audiences
ViralGains scaled Zero Party Audiences using two models:
- VoiceAlike® to nurture ad viewers with positive perception
- Lookalike to find new audiences with similar attributes to respondents with positive brand perception
The brand activated ViralGains audiences across DSPs and LinkedIn to improve click-through rates, engaged leads and cost per engaged leads.
higher VCR than their other partner – Google.
More efficient cost per engaged session
Absolute Lift in Brand Perception
Interested in seeing more insights from this campaign?
Download the case study.
Browse our other case studies.
- Financial Services BrandOptimizing Ad Campaigns with Zero-Party DataFinance
- IPG Media Lab & MAGNAA Study on Improving Brand Perception
- Auto BrandDriving Brand Love and Brand Lift with Interactive VideoAuto
- Travel BrandGauging travel intent & influencing brand preference.Travel
- Retail BrandEngaging new customers to shop in-store for the holidays. Retail
- B2B Software BrandFinding and Influencing Prospective Software CustomersTechnology
- Technology BrandDriving Brand Affinity Among Different Target AudiencesTechnology