A national discount retailer wanted to engage new customers to shop in-store for the holidays. In order to attract new shoppers, they developed a series of interactive videos that featured holidays savings.
The Action Plan
The ViralGains Difference
ViralGains’ Creative Studio
The retailer utilized ViralGains’ creative studio to transform their video ads into an interactive experience that:
- Drove viewers to shop their website through custom clickable hotspots & branded logos.
Multiple Choice Survey Suite
Incorporating ViralGains’ Multiple Choice Survey into the video creative enabled the brand to segment ad viewers into “high/mid consideration” and “low consideration” shoppers.
To maximize campaign efficiency, ViralGains targeted “low consideration” shoppers on social media with product focused messaging to attract them to shop in store. “High/mid consideration” audiences were then suppressed from future ads, since they were already brand loyalists.
Increase in same-store sales
Clicks driving to site
Interested in seeing more insights from this campaign?
Download the case study.
Browse our other case studies.
- Financial Services BrandOptimizing Ad Campaigns with Zero-Party DataFinance
- IPG Media Lab & MAGNAA Study on Improving Brand Perception
- Auto BrandDriving Brand Love and Brand Lift with Interactive VideoAuto
- Travel BrandGauging travel intent & influencing brand preference.Travel
- Retail BrandEngaging new customers to shop in-store for the holidays. Retail
- B2B Software BrandFinding and Influencing Prospective Software CustomersTechnology
- Technology BrandDriving Brand Affinity Among Different Target AudiencesTechnology