ViralGains Partners with LiveRamp
ViralGains, the zero-party data gathering and advertising platform for finding, understanding, and nurturing new and returning customers, and LiveRamp, the industry’s data enablement platform, announced a partnership that will enable marketers and advertisers to extend ViralGains’ Zero-Party & VoiceAlike Audiences across more than 400 partners in LiveRamp’s digital portfolio.
With a clear shift in the market underway, privacy-centric data is a critical area of focus among brands, agencies, and publishers alike. Zero-party data is emerging as a winning solution due to its emphasis on information consumers choose to share. This, in turn, enables the consumer to personalize their brand experience on their own terms, and therefore creates a better relationship between brands and consumers.
ViralGains’ ability to deliver quality audiences based on declared data (Zero-Party Audiences) and inferred data (VoiceAlike® Audiences), combined with LiveRamp’s ability to port those audiences across different platforms, makes way for a new approach to audience targeting that has the consumer’s voice at the center. Benefits include:
- Enhanced Performance: ViralGains’ VoiceAlike® Audiences outperform third party segments across KPIs including Brand Lift, CTR, and on-site actions.
- Scalability: The partnership enables marketers and advertisers to match audiences to over 250 million consumers in the U.S.
- Optimized Budgets: Targeting a more accurate audience helps marketers avoid wasting budget by reaching the right customers.
- Persistent Audiences: Unlike cookies, RampIDs don’t expire after 30 days, which leads to uninterrupted campaign flights with longer-term consumer engagement and interaction.
- Prioritized Privacy: ViralGains prioritizes security and ethical data management by delivering meaningful engagement through intentionally-shared data within advertising.
“ViralGains’ Zero-Party and VoiceAlike Audiences have been invaluable compared to standard third-party advertising audiences, and we’re thrilled to extend these higher quality audiences to our customers through this partnership,” said Cindy Brown, Chief Revenue Officer of ViralGains. “It sets marketers up for success with a solution that addresses the deprecation of cookies.”
This article originally appeared on MarTechvibe.