ViralGains is seeking a highly-motivated, driven, persuasive and proactive SaaS Solution Seller to join our SaaS team. In this quota-carrying role, you’ll be responsible for converting prospects, and leads to paying customers and users of the ViralGains Odyssey platform.
You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a passionate and supportive team. If you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a cool startup, we’d love to learn more about you.
- Meet and Exceed monthly and quarterly quota goals by selling our ViralGains Odyssey SaaS offering
- Strategically seek out new prospects, build relationships and partnerships with target customer set, negotiating and managing lengthy and complex sales cycles
- Articulate the ViralGains Odyssey platform value proposition, and solution sell our offering to meet customer needs and long-term goals within a competitive landscape
- Build and maintain a qualified sales pipeline, and deliver an accurate forecast for personal sales funnel
- Conduct detailed demonstrations the ViralGains Odyssey platform to prospects and have a have a deep understanding of the product suite geared toward the SaaS side of the business
- Understand your customer technology needs, strategic growth plans, business drivers, and competitive landscape
- Work closely with our Product Management team to provide feedback and relay strategic customer needs
Qualifications and Requirements:
We are looking for people who work smart every day and demonstrate a track record of independent problem solving and success in this role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience selling SaaS services/products at a B2B software company – preferably within digital marketing, databases, analytic tools, or applications software
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams
- Strong connections within Brands with internal advertising stacks and/or small or mid-sized advertising agencies, along with a proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals across all levels of a given company
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Ability to work autonomously, passionate self-starter
- BA or MBA Degree