ViralGains is a leading video ad engagement platform looking for a “Software Engineer in test” to power the next stage of explosive growth.
The ideal applicant will be a passionate & proactive member of a high functioning software engineering team focused on our next generation software platform
The candidates need to be methodology and process driven, detail oriented, hands on, fast-learning and passionate about technology
- Evolve our automated test infrastructure to support leading-edge practices in continuous integration, and behavior-driven acceptance testing
- Accurately track and report errors and failures encountered during testing
- Be a team player with a winning attitude
- Work in close partnership with software engineers and other quality engineers
- Build & enhance automated test suites that can readily adapt to a fast-changing business environment
- Advocate quality testing best practices to the team
- Author, maintain and verify quality standards and comprehensive test procedures
- Organize and maintain mobile test device library
- Experience with developing automated tests
- Expertise with automated testing tools in conjunction with web applications (.e.g Selenium, Cucumber, Runscope API testing)
- Experience with authoring test plans and test cases to thoroughly ensure quality of a software product
- Experience using defect reporting and management systems (e.g. Jira)
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment
- Experience testing consumer oriented applications
- Strong initiative, flexibility, and ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability
- Analytical, problem solving skills, ability to learn and apply new tools & applications
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Experience with variety of mobile devices
- Experience with a mobile testing platform such as Appium
- Experience analyzing logs and other information generated by the server platform
- Experience with SQL and databases is a plus.
- Solid understanding of marketing platforms (emphasis on Display/Ads)
- 3-6+ years of experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- Interest in working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Located in the Boston area and would be able to be present at our headquarters
ViralGains drives engagement and emotional connection between consumers and advertisers through the power of online video. ViralGains enables targeted & AI optimized video distribution at scale by helping advertisers deliver video to consumers who are most likely to engage with their brand across the most relevant channels. ViralGains is headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
We believe in freedom and responsibility, stunning colleagues to work and learn from, accomplishing a lot of important work, and having fun while doing it.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.