ViralGains is seeking a highly talented software engineer to join an amazing team building cutting edge solutions in the creative advertising technology space. The ideal applicant will be a passionate & proactive member of a high functioning software engineering team focused on our next generation software platform.
Applicants must have a solid grounding in computer science and software engineering, be able to collaborate well with others, truly enjoy solving challenging problems and creating awesome products.
- Be a key member of the software engineering team: collaborating, designing, coding, and testing.
- Actively engage in the agile process.
- Work cross-functionally with product management and QA to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Participate in our software engineering culture: striving for excellence, mentoring others, keeping an eye out for refactoring, investing in skills, thinking of the future, having fun.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
- Solid practical fundamental knowledge of systems, software engineering, and design
- In-depth knowledge of a modern framework such as React or Spring (or both)
- Fundamental understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, others)
- Knowledge of software design and architecture
- Knowledge of web-based application development
- Knowledge of writing test plans, automated testing, functional, reliability, scalability testing
- Ability and desire to rapidly learn new technologies and solve challenging problems
- Comfortable with remote work
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge/Experience with developing Ad Tech software.
- Knowledge/Experience with Kubernetes and AWS.
- 4-8+ years of experience
- Strategic & critical thinker
- Focuses on outcomes
- Thrives on freedom and responsibility
- Team player, low ego
- Positive, energetic, enthusiastic
- Great communication skills
We have stunning colleagues to work and learn from, believe in freedom and responsibility, accomplishing a lot of important work, and having fun while doing it.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.