ViralGains is a leading video ad engagement platform looking for Data Scientists to power the next stage of explosive growth.
ViralGains is seeking a motivated Senior Data Scientist for our viral video marketing Software as a Service (SaaS) platform. Ideal candidates are passionate about discovering insights, and applying those insights to deliver massive business value. The candidates need to be process driven, detail-oriented, hands-on, fast learners and passionate about technology.
- Apply tools and develop strategies/software to discover actionable insights from massive video-based ad tech marketing data
- Develop tools/models to leverage those insights in the course of a media advertising campaign to optimize marketing strategy and execution
- Clearly communicate insights to all employees — including executives — through written and verbal presentations
- Experience with AdTech technology and industry.
- Experience building machine learning models in Python, R, or similar language
- Experience using SQL to query large data sets (e.g. Snowflake; RedShift; BigQuery)
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Excel, QlikView
- Expertise in predictive analytics/statistical modeling/data mining algorithms
- Experience applying Artificial Intelligence approaches for business outcomes
- Hands-on experience building models using Regression algorithms, Classification algorithms, Unsupervised algorithms (e.g. Clustering; A Priori); Ensemble approaches
- Experience with Regularization approaches; model performance optimization and hyper-parameter tuning
- Must have knowledge/experience in some/all of the following: Multivariate Regression, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, Bagging, Boosting, Decision Trees, Customer Lifetime Value analysis, common clustering algorithms, Optimization, Stochastic Processes; Deep Learning algorithms
- Ability to make intelligent approximations of mathematical models in order to make them practical and scalable
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to maintain focus in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Solid understanding of marketing platforms (emphasis on Display/Ads) and experience using several consumer-oriented apps
- Strong initiative, flexibility, and ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability
- Analytical, problem solving skills, ability to learn and apply new tools & applications.
Nice to Have:
Experience using Linux, Apache Spark to develop and productionize machine learning models
- 3+ years of experience in similar role analyzing large amounts of data and generating actionable business value
- BA/BS in Data Science, Data Analytics, Computer Science or related field
- Interested in working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Thrives on freedom and responsibility
- Able to work at downtown Boston headquarters
ViralGains drives engagement and emotional connection between consumers and advertisers through the power of online video. ViralGains enables targeted, AI-optimized video distribution at scale by helping advertisers deliver video to those consumers who are most likely to engage with their brand across the most relevant channels. ViralGains is headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
We believe in freedom and responsibility, brilliant colleagues to work with and learn from, accomplishing a lot of important work quickly, and having fun while doing it.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.