We’re looking a highly passionate and proactive individual with a deep understanding of consultative sales, first-touch outreach and the advertising landscape. From facilitating initial conversations, to closing Fortune 2000 accounts, you will play an integral role in driving the growth of one of the hottest companies in advertising and marketing technology.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement about ViralGains, and driving revenue with agency and brand marketers. You should have significant experience in digital media sales (preferably video and/or social media sales experience) and will be looking to take your career to the next level, alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team. Your feedback and client insights will be heard and highly valued.
- Develop new business and drive growth through existing relationships
- Manage all aspects of the sales process, including prospecting, pitch, proposals, follow-up, and close, in a strong performance-driven culture
- Build a strong book of agency relationships, suitable for more strategic and larger deal opportunities
- Proactively collaborate with the ad operations and inside sales teams on RFPs and client solutions
- Communicate internally with relevant stakeholders on the product, marketing, and operations teams
- Track and maintain accurate deal and opportunity pipeline through Salesforce and provide accurate revenue forecasting for management
- Collaborate with team members to innovate & improve the overall business development process
- Demonstrate thorough understanding, interpretation, and internal communication of client success metrics
- Closely follow current market intelligence, trends, client feedback, and business needs to align with ViralGains’ strategic initiatives
- Develop personal and strong social relationships with your clients and prospects to enhance working relationships
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of sales or business development experience, ideally with an advertising technology company, ad network, or media agency with strong contacts within the industry
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Experience with Salesforce, PowerPoint/Keynote and Google Apps
- Familiarity with online video advertising, video optimization, and social marketing a plus
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Passion to transform advertising and marketing
- Positive, energetic, and charismatic; obvious ability to network
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast growing company
- Prior Agency or start-up sales experience a huge plus
- Competitive salaries, commission / bonus, and startup equity
- Medical, Dental, Life & Vision Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Transportation & cell phone reimbursement
- Working Advantage discounts
- Free Snacks
ViralGains is a video ad journey platform that enables marketers to engage people with relevant brand stories in the venues and contexts that people most favor. Using the platform to engage in a two-way conversation, brands discover exactly what people want — and how they feel — and build a unique journey that connects highly qualified prospects with relevant messages that generate awareness, motivate intent, and impact purchase decisions. ViralGains is headquartered in Boston’s Innovation District, with regional offices in New York, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Atlanta, and Los Angeles. For more information, please contact us at www.viralgains.com.
Interested? Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!