ViralGains represents an exciting opportunity to fix the world of digital video advertising. We are serving millions of viral videos views every month and we’re growing our tech team so that we can serve billions.
ViralGains is seeking a motivated QA Engineer for our viral video marketing Software as a Service (SaaS) platform.
We are looking for entry-level quality assurance testers. Ideal candidates are passionate about delivering awesome consumer and business applications. The candidates need to be methodology and process driven, detail oriented, hands on, fast-learners and passionate about technology.
- Help to evolve our automated test infrastructures to support leading-edge development and deployment such as continuous integration, continuous build and behavior-driven acceptance testing
- Accurately track and report errors and failures encountered during testing, with detailed descriptions of the inputs and conditions necessary to reproduce the error
- Be responsible for acceptance tests and developing, in close partnership with software engineers and quality engineers, automated test suites that can readily adapt to a fast-changing business environment
- Help other developers adopt techniques to improve product quality early, and help quality engineers use knowledge of technology to improve the practice of verification and validation
- Author, maintain, and verify quality standards and comprehensive test procedures
- Organize and maintain mobile test device library
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary
- Work with development engineers, product managers, account managers, and other departments in resolution of problems
- Experience with web applications, Java, and automated testing tools are preferred
- Exceptional organization skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to maintain focus in fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of marketing platforms (emphasis on Display/Ads) and experience using several consumer-oriented apps
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and ability to learn, understand, and analyze logs and other information generated by the server platform
- Strong initiative, flexibility, and ability to learn quickly
- Be a team player with a winning attitude
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability
- Analytical, problem solving skills, ability to learn and apply new tools & applications
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Experience with SQL and databases is a plus
ViralGains is a video ad journey platform that enables marketers to engage people with relevant brand stories in the venues and contexts that people most favor. Using the platform to engage in a two-way conversation, brands discover exactly what people want — and how they feel — and build a unique journey that connects highly qualified prospects with relevant messages that generate awareness, motivate intent, and impact purchase decisions. ViralGains is headquartered in Boston’s Innovation District, with regional offices in New York, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Atlanta, and Los Angeles. For more information, please contact us at www.viralgains.com.
Interested? Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!