We’re looking for a highly passionate and proactive individual with a deep understanding of digital media sales, first-touch outreach, and the advertising landscape. From facilitating initial conversations, to closing Mid-Market agencies and direct accounts, you will play an integral role in driving the growth of one of the hottest companies in advertising and marketing technology.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement about ViralGains, and driving revenue with agency and brand marketers. You should have significant experience in digital media sales (preferably video and/or social media sales experience) and will be looking to take your career to the next level, alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team. Your feedback and client insights will be heard and highly valued.
- Develop new business and drive growth through existing relationships
- Manage all aspects of the sales process, including prospecting, pitch, proposals, follow-up, and close, in a strong performance-driven culture
- Build a strong book of agency relationships, suitable for more strategic and larger deal opportunities
- Proactively collaborate with ad operations on campaign launches and client requirements
- Communicate internally with relevant stakeholders on the product, marketing, and operations teams
- Track and maintain accurate deal and opportunity pipeline through Salesforce and provide accurate revenue forecasting for management
- Collaborate with sales development team members to innovate and improve the overall business development process
- Demonstrate thorough understanding, interpretation, and internal communication of client success metrics
- Closely follow current market intelligence, trends, client feedback, and business needs to align with ViralGains’ strategic initiatives
- Develop personal and strong social relationships with your clients and prospects to enhance working relationships
You Must Have
- 2+ years of sales or business development experience, ideally with an advertising technology company, ad network, or media agency with strong contacts within the industry
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Experience with Salesforce, PowerPoint/Keynote and Google Apps
- Familiarity with online video advertising, video optimization, and social marketing a plus
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Passion to transform advertising and marketing
- Positive, energetic, and charismatic; obvious ability to network
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast growing company
- Prior agency or start-up sales experience a huge plus
- Competitive salaries, commission / bonus, and startup equity
- Medical, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Transportation and cell phone reimbursement
- Working Advantage discounts
The ViralGains mission is to drive discovery and emotional connection through the power of online video. ViralGains’ unique technology enables marketers to engage viewers in relevant, choice-based digital environments making it the first truly consumer-centric video distribution platform.
The ViralGains platform is the first of its kind that maximizes online video views, shares, and conversation in real time while measuring and optimizing viewer sentiment. We designed our collaborative technology for brands and agencies of all sizes to maximize each dollar they spend by distributing video to their most engaged viewers. ViralGains was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Boston’s beautiful Innovation District.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org