ViralGains is looking for a passionate and highly proactive individual with an understanding of sales, marketing, online video, and the advertising industry to join our team. The chosen applicant will play an integral role in helping the company understand, adapt, and flourish in the ever-changing advertising landscape.
This position is responsible for providing analytical support to the sales and marketing team in developing and executing a variety of initiatives. The job will entail critical business thinking and quantitative/qualitative analysis including, but not limited to marketing and business analysis. It’s an ideal internship opportunity to further develop key business skills within a leading ad-tech company.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to identify current product position
- Work closely with the marketing operations to analyze campaign and website performance
- Support preparation and analysis of industry quantitative research
- Analyze sales data for trends and reporting findings internally
- Proactive communication with key internal and external stakeholders
Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background or education in one or more of the following: business, marketing, media studies, statistics, psychology, or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of data analysis and visualization (experience with marketing-specific data is preferred)
- Experience creating and analyzing audience surveys
- Ability to work 20 hours per week
- Experience at advertising agencies or knowledge about online media trends are a plus
Why Work For Us
ViralGains is a video ad journey platform that enables marketers to engage people with relevant brand stories in the venues and contexts that people most favor. Using the platform to engage in a two-way conversation, brands discover exactly what people want — and how they feel — and build a unique journey that connects highly qualified prospects with relevant messages that generate awareness, motivate intent, and impact purchase decisions. ViralGains is headquartered in Boston’s Innovation District, with regional offices in New York, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Atlanta, and Los Angeles. For more information, please contact us at www.viralgains.com.
Think this is the right fit for you? Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.