ViralGains is seeking a highly motivated, data focused individual to join our Customer Experience team. In this role, you’ll be working closely with Campaign Management and Brand Strategy to ensure the ViralGains Odyssey platform is technically optimized to deliver operational excellence.
- Develop a deep technical understanding of the ViralGains Odyssey platform and our demand side platform and data management partners to support our managed services team and our core managed service capabilities
- Develop, manage and become the primary point of contact for our programmatic partners, including but not limited to data, supply and brand safety to ensure quality campaign execution
- Work closely with all partners and our Product team in identifying, reporting, and resolving technical issues
- Act as “Subject Matter Expert” and escalation point of contact for the Customer Experience team and provide troubleshooting and technical guidance.
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies by reviewing and update as appropriate
- Own weekly, monthly and quarterly network wide reporting and establish key performance indicators to ensure the operational excellence of the overall business
- Work with Brand Strategists to develop pathways to successful solutions for client engagement and execution
We are looking for people who work smart every day and demonstrate a track record of independent problem solving and success in a technically oriented operational position. To be successful in this role, a person must be collaborative, innovative, and level-headed in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of professional experience in ad operations, digital media trading within the programmatic landscape.
- Excellent communication skills, enjoys working across multiple functions to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Able to self-manage and juggle multiple priorities
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking. Ability to solve challenges through resourcefulness and technical aptitude
- Detail-oriented with superior follow through. Ability to build trust and credibility with team members through consistent high-quality work and timely project delivery
- Deep knowledge of (DCM/Innovid/Flashtalking.), and measurement partners (IAS/DV/MOAT/Nielsen/etc.) and demand side platforms (Appnexus, Mediamath etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce, and/or other CRM tools
- Expert in navigating Excel and data analytics
- Prior experience in Advertising (e.g. programmatic trading, ad trafficking, campaign management, and ad performance measurement)
- Exposure to digital ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI/Viewability), third-party vendors