The ideal candidate is a passionate marketer, who is both detail oriented and customer focused. You should be able to be strategic and tactical and can focus on building product marketing strategies while simultaneously executing priorities throughout each quarter.
You should be comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment and a team player who knows how to build effective cross-functional relationships. Working closely with the head of Product & Strategy, you will build and execute a Product Marketing Plan.
Your efforts will be wide ranging and the work will be super interesting. Efforts will include but not be limited to product pricing, value proposition creation, product roadmap contribution, new product releases and the development of vertically focused packages that drive business outcomes that brands are looking for from their video advertising efforts.
If you think you can excel in a highly accountable environment and drive a sense of urgency, where you will be rewarded and appreciated for your efforts, then this career is for you.
Your passion for our business and collaborative work style will drive your success at ViralGains. Your efforts will make ViralGains the envy of others in the industry as you develop and communicate our differentiated value proposition that drives sales, builds brand equity and creates enterprise value.
You will have properly evaluated, positioned and priced our platform and associated product solutions to successfully compete in the market and make our customers our biggest fans!
The company will have deeply engaged with brands and agencies in specific verticals that find our offering irresistible, repeatable because of results that drive business outcomes that CMO’s desire.
You will help evangelize ViralGains and be able to inspire and drive consensus and train stakeholders on everything product!
- Deliver end to end product launch and selling tools based upon foundational messaging, external collateral to training sales, CSM and partner teams for success.
- Collaborate with the Head of Product & Strategy, Sales, & Client Success to develop pricing and complementary value propositions for Video advertising solutions that cater to Fortune 500 brands and agencies.
- Develop strategy, product positioning and messaging that differentiates ViralGains adtech/martech products from others in the industry.
- Influence product roadmap & business strategy through understanding of the adtech/martech market, competition & our customer.
- Collaborate with ViralGains industry partners like MOAT, IAS, Oracle, Nielsen, SambaTV, Ninth Decimal, SpotX, AppNexus and more to maximize the use of their technologies within the ViralGains platforms and develop GTM content for sales and PR efforts.
- Leverage ViralGains’ data to position ViralGains in research, analyst recommendations, category and product positioning through Public Relations and events.
- Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria, the competitive landscape and evolving trends in the industry.
- Drive our adtech/martech thought leadership storyline, working cross-functionally to maximize our share of voice and support PR, and demand generation activities including external speaking opportunities as needed.
- Consult and collaborate with the heads of sales and product to determine prioritization of releases based on short term and long term revenue potential.
- Work collaboratively with corporate and demand generation marketing to ensure brand and product consistency across all marketing materials.
- Determine “tentpole” product releases and build and execute a cohesive and comprehensive marketing campaign to squeeze the most out of every marketing effort.
- Recommend and implement changes in marketing operations to reduce friction in execution and increase speed to market for sales materials.
- Develop repeatable “release” packages that include a project management calendar, target market, competitive intel, detailed outline of product features and benefits, training plan for sales, go-to-market strategy including pricing and ideal client profile, sales collateral, plan for external release including “marketing kit” of email promotions, social media posts, PR/ thought leadership and other outreach tactics that are appropriate and relevant.
- Strategic guidance on product architecture, positioning and go-to-market roll out.
- Management of vendors or any additional product marketing personnel to ensure deliverables adhere to strategy and are delivered in a timely manner.
- Seek out new angles and opportunities to tell the product story, converting existing client success to external storytelling.
- 5-7 Years experience in media or advertising technology, in a product, operations, media buying or marketing role.
- Deep understanding of programmatic media, key players and video advertising landscape.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort and confidence in presenting to leadership and large groups, including sales teams.
- Proven track record of developing product marketing programs.
- Ability to manage budgets and timelines.
Interested? Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!