ViralGains is seeking a highly motivated, passionate, and proactive individual to join our Ad Operations team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for delivering against key campaign objectives for our customers by becoming a resident expert on the ViralGains platform, and working closely with various departments within our company. You will have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of the digital advertising industry, the role of Ad Operations within it, and in turn, jumpstart your career in one of the most exciting and fastest growing fields today.
You’ll also get to work alongside an extremely passionate & supportive team! So, if you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a really cool startup with a proven business model, we’d love to learn more about you.
- Help customer base plan understand the best ways to utilize the Viralgains product suite to meet the business needs or business plans.
- Managing and leading all client communication post-sale (including leading kick off call, wrap up presentation).
- Setting up and trafficking advertising campaigns through the ViralGains platform.
- Performing regular, diligent quality assurance (QA) through thorough testing of all campaign elements.
- Proactively monitoring campaigns and ensuring adherence to technical and performance specifications.
- Providing campaign reporting & actionable insights during – and post – completion of campaigns.
- Optimizing campaigns, including reviewing reports and proposing suggestions for improving performance to the customer base.
- Coordinating with our Engineering and Product teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving technical issues, as well as offering ideas for enhancing our platform in a way beneficial to either your team, or the customer.
We are looking for people who work smart every day and produce results consistently. Qualifications we are looking for are as follows:
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- High proficiency in utilizing and navigating MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually, and with a young and fast-growing company
- Be a team player who can adapt and wear multiple hats to accommodate business needs
- Must be an independent problem solver
- Any prior experience within the advertising industry
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points (Not Required, but Preferred):
- Working knowledge of Adobe Flash and/or Photoshop
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, and/or other CRM tools
Interested? Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!