This role is ideal for a candidate looking to take their content production, management, and strategy skills to a new level in a fast-paced environment.
ViralGains is changing the way people think about advertising, and to do it, we need a stellar content marketer who can churn out amazing content on a regular basis. From blog posts to social media to video, this role will be instrumental in creating the content that builds a community of evangelists around our brand, with the goal of generating broader awareness of our mission in the market, as well as reducing friction for our sales team.
Plus, you’ll get some great perks like unlimited vacation, great benefits, and virtually unlimited snacks.
This role is ideal for someone with a few years of experience who is looking for an opportunity to accelerate their career, run fast, and make a tangible contribution to a growing company on a daily basis.
Are you the content marketer we’re looking for? Here’s the overview:
- Assist in all areas of content strategy—we’re looking for fresh ideas that align to our sales and overall business goals
- Execute all top-funnel content initiatives. This will include blog posts, video content, email newsletters, infographics, social media management, and more
- Facilitate the creation of internal and external partner content (guest blog posts, customer testimonials, etc.)
- Proactively maintain corporate website
- Occasional design work (email & website graphics, slide presentations, etc.)
- Help to maintain brand guidelines (visual and written)
- Work across teams to stay up to date on all of the latest company priorities and help translate them into easy-to-consume content
- 2+ years experience in a content marketing (or related) role
- B.A. in Marketing, Communications, English, or other applicable major
- Outstanding writing skills—you have a strong grasp of grammar and a healthy dose of personality
- Comfort writing about the adtech industry, and with translating complex technical concepts into plain and compelling English (experience in Martech/Adtech environment is a major plus)
- Passion for and experience in creating content that generates brand excitement and builds passionate communities
- Understanding of how to optimize every social channel to ensure high engagement across each unique environment
- Solid understanding of video production
- Experience with SEO best practices and optimizing content for search
- Strong eye for design and basic design skills (Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote are a major plus)
- Prior experience with WordPress or similar CMS is highly preferred
- Marketing automation experience (Hubspot, Marketo) is preferred
Think this is the right fit for you? Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!