ViralGains is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Campaign Manager to join our Customer Experience team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for delivering against key campaign objectives (KPIs) for our customers by becoming a resident expert on the ViralGains platform, and working closely with various departments within our company to deliver customer success.
- Work closely with Sales and Account Management to ensure operational success for all campaigns to deliver customer growth and renewals
- Be a critical touchpoint for ViralGains clients post-sale to set up, monitor, and traffic advertising campaigns through the ViralGains platform, including performing regular, diligent quality assurance (QA) through thorough testing of all campaign elements and ensuring adherence to technical and performance specifications.
- Partner with Account Management during post-sale with client communication including the kick-off call, campaign check-ins, and campaign wrap up material
- Deliver campaign reporting, actionable insights, and recommendations during campaigns to optimize performance
- Optimize campaigns through report analysis and propose suggestions for improving performance to the customer base
- Work closely with our Engineering and Product teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving technical issues, and function as the voice of the customer for product and process enhancements
We are looking for people who work smart every day and demonstrate a track record of independent problem solving and success in an operational position with client-facing expectations.
- Excellent communication skills, enjoys working closely with clients to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking-be able to solve challenges through resourcefulness and technical aptitude
- Detail-oriented with superior follow through-builds trust and credibility with customers and team through consistent high-quality work and meeting project deadlines
- Expert in navigating Excel and developing client-facing PowerPoint presentations
- Prior experience in Advertising (e.g. programmatic trading, ad trafficking, campaign management, and ad performance measurement)
- Exposure to digital ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI/Viewability), third-party vendors
Bonus Points (Not Required, but Preferred)
- (DCM/Innovid/etc.), and measurement partners (IAS/DV/MOAT/Nielsen/etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce, and/or other CRM tools
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org