We’re looking for highly motivated individuals that exhibit strong communication, business maturity, and strategic thinking skills to help foster existing client relationships and drive success in partnership with our Enterprise sale executives.
- Work side by side with an Account Executive team to own RFP response, proposal creation and related client-facing requests to drive new business.
- Assist with up-selling and cross-selling initiatives to drive incremental sales with existing business.
- Protect and grow video ad revenue for an assigned book of business.
- Understand how ViralGains products will assist clients in reaching their marketing goals.
- Have a deep understanding and ability to analyze client KPI/ROI goals and find insights and recommendations based on delivery data and all other data sources available. Proactively provide consultative advice and strategic recommendations for most optimal set-up and video campaign strategies.
- Work with our product team to advise on additional product enhancements and features that will benefit client success.
- When appropriate, act as the lead with various teams (Ad-Operations, Sales, Marketing, Product) to manage client services and develop account strategies..
- Expand relationships with occasional face-to-face client visits to build and maintain deep-level partnerships.
- Act as a lead on client-facing presentations and engage key internal participants when necessary.
- Thorough knowledge, understanding and utilization of all internal systems aligned with seller pipeline management and forecasting. Maintaining detailed client notes and updating internal systems is mandatory.
- Maintain proficiencies in the video ad-tech/mar-tech space.
You Must Have
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- 3+ years of Account Management/sales/marketing experience with a preferred minimum of 12-18 months of junior account management (or similar) experience.
- Video experience is ideal.
- Experience working and thriving in a team environment with shared goals and business objectives.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- A strong background working with clients face-to-face.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding computer skills including advanced knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), presentations (.ppt, Key), and CRM systems.
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Familiarity with CPV, CPM, CPC and CPA pricing structures preferred.
- Competitive salaries, commission / bonus, and startup equity
- Medical, Dental, Life & Vision Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Transportation & Cell phone reimbursement
- Working Advantage discounts
- Free Snacks
The ViralGains mission is to drive discovery and emotional connection through the power of online video. ViralGains’ unique technology enables marketers to engage viewers in relevant, choice-based digital environments making it the first truly consumer centric video distribution platform.
The ViralGains platform is the first of its kind that maximizes online video views, shares, and conversation in real time while measuring and optimizing viewer sentiment. We designed our collaborative technology for brands and agencies of all sizes to maximize each dollar they spend by distributing video to their most engaged viewers. ViralGains was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Boston’s beautiful Innovation District.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.