We’re looking for highly motivated individuals that exhibit strong communication, business maturity, and strategic thinking skills to help foster existing client relationships and drive success in partnership with our Enterprise sales executives.
- Work side by side with an Account Executive team to own RFP response, proposal creation, and related client-facing requests to drive new business
- Assist with up-selling and cross-selling initiatives to drive incremental sales with existing business
- Protect and grow video ad revenue for an assigned book of business
- Understand how ViralGains products will assist clients in reaching their marketing goals
- Have a deep understanding and ability to analyze client KPI/ROI goals and find insights and recommendations based on delivery data and all other data sources available.
- Proactively provide consultative advice and strategic recommendations for the most optimal set-up and video campaign strategies
- Work with our product team to advise on additional product enhancements and features that will benefit client success
- When appropriate, act as the lead with various teams (Ad-Operations, Sales, Marketing, Product) to manage client services and develop account strategies
- Expand relationships with occasional face-to-face client visits to build and maintain deep-level partnerships
- Act as a lead on client-facing presentations and engage key internal participants when necessary
- Thorough knowledge, understanding, and utilization of all internal systems aligned with seller pipeline management and forecasting. Maintaining detailed client notes and updating internal systems is mandatory
- Maintain proficiencies in the programmatic, video ad-tech and/or mar-tech space
You Must Have
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- 3+ years of Account Management/sales/marketing experience with a preferred minimum of 12-18 months of junior account management (or similar) experience
- Video and Programmatic experience is ideal
- Experience working and thriving in a team environment with shared goals and business objectives.
- A strong background working with clients face-to-face
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional computer skills including advanced knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), presentations (.ppt, Key), and CRM systems
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers
- Familiarity with CPV, CPM, CPC, and CPA pricing structures preferred
- Startup experience is a plus
Company Benefits Highlights
- Capless PTO | Sustained growth is impossible without the sustained tenure of our staff; we don’t measure people by how many hours they work, nor do we aspire to achieve short-term growth at the expense of burning anyone out. Rather, we do what we can to help our folks find work-life balance via a “take what you need” PTO policy that is offered to each and every team member from Day 1.
- Remote-First Culture | A lot has changed in the world over the last couple of years. While many other organizations are now forcing their employees back to the office, progressive companies, such as ours, learned firsthand that we can be just as productive in an office as we can when we offer our team complete and total location flexibility & independence. ViralGains is today a remote-first culture on a permanent basis, where our folks can work from anywhere in the world that they choose. For those that do want to have an office, we have an HQ location in Boston, as well as a paid-for membership available for all of our staff that gives them access to a coworking facility called Spaces, which has 436 locations around the globe. To see if there is a Spaces near you, please visit https://www.spacesworks.com/locations.
- Ownership Opportunities | Stock Options are provided to all staff as we collectively grow the enterprise value of the company, giving you the opportunity to be a future owner of the organization as your stock options vest over time.
Our Commitment to You (Our Core Values):
It is our cultural mission to ensure each and every individual at ViralGains wakes up in the morning and says to themselves honestly: “Oh yeah… I’m looking forward to doing this thing” — Towards our fulfillment of that mission, these are our Core Values at ViralGains:
- Love & Respect Towards One Another & Our Customers
- Deliver Awesomeness Through Everything We Do
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Do What You Promise
- Run at Challenges
- We Not I
At ViralGains our values are at the core of our commitment to each other, which makes life at work all the more fun, meaningful, and fulfilling. Imagine coming to work every day, knowing that each person you interact with is someone you can learn from and respect. That’s our promise to you.
ViralGains is the leading creative technology platform for powering a data engine for finding, understanding, nurturing, and acquiring customers across all phases of the digital journey. Headquartered in Boston, with locations in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Portland, and San Francisco, the company powers results for the most successful digital advertisers, including 100+ of the Fortune 500 and half of the Fortune 10.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.