ViralGains is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Customer Success Manager to join our Ad Operations team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for delivering against key campaign objectives (KPIs) for our customers by becoming a resident expert on the ViralGains platform, and working closely with various departments within our company to deliver customer success.
You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a passionate and supportive team and learn the inner workings of the digital advertising industry. If you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a cool startup with a proven business model, we’d love to learn more about you.
- Be the first touchpoint for ViralGains clients post-sale in managing and leading all client communication including the kick-off call, campaign check-ins, and wrap up presentation
- Help customer base understand the best ways to utilize the ViralGains product suite to meet their business needs or plans
- Set up, monitor, and traffic advertising campaigns through the ViralGains platform, including performing regular, diligent quality assurance (QA) through thorough testing of all campaign elements and ensuring adherence to technical and performance specifications
- Deliver campaign reporting, actionable insights, and recommendations during – and post – completion of campaigns
- Optimize campaigns through report analysis and and propose suggestions for improving performance to the customer base
- Work closely with our Engineering and Product teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving technical issues, and function as the voice of the customer for product and process enhancements
We are looking for people who work smart every day and demonstrate a track record of independent problem solving and success in a client-facing role.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a client-facing role like project management or account management
- Excellent communication skills, enjoys working closely with clients to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking—be able to solve challenges through resourcefulness and technical aptitude
- Detail-oriented with superior follow through–builds trust and credibility with customers and team through consistent high quality work and meeting project deadlines
- Expert in navigating Excel and developing client-facing PowerPoint presentations
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points (Not Required, but Preferred)
- Prior experience in Advertising (eg. programmatic trading, ad trafficking, campaign management, and ad performance measurement)
- Exposure to digital ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI/Viewability), third-party vendors (DCM/Innovid/etc), and measurement partners (IAS/DV/MOAT/Nielsen/etc).
- Experience with Salesforce, and/or other CRM tools
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com